To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner to Present Award @ The Oscars

Looks like I will be watching the Oscars! Kristen & Taylor are going to be presenting an award!

From E!'s Marc Malkin:

"Yeah, I'm going," Stewart just told me when I asked if we'd be seeing her on March 7 at the Academy Awards. "Me and Taylor are going to present."

Stewart admitted she's very nervous.

"I've been looking at shoes," she said. "I'm trying to pick shoes that I know I won't fall down in."

I chatted with Stewart at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, where she'd been holed up for most of the day promoting her new drama, The Yellow Handkerchief, with costars Eddie Redmyane, Maria Bello and William Hurt.

In a couple of days, she'll be in London for BAFTA's Orange Awards, where she's a Rising Star nominee.

"I feel so funny about it," Stewart said. "Really cool people have won, and really cool people are up for it this year. And I know a few of them, like Jesse [Eisenberg] and Carey [Mulligan]."

Read more @ E! online.

post signature

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.