To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little About The Gal Behind My Twilife

It was love at Chapter one! And ever since I have been borderline obsessed with the Twilight Saga! After I read all the books and watched 'Twilight' in the Theatre, I would visit all the Twilight web sites I could find. One day I decided to start my own site & much to my husband's dismay, My Twilife was born!

I am a 27 year old wife, and mother of 2 and I do this blog alone....it is crazy at times, but I love it! Besides blogging, I love reading, watching movies, hanging out with my wonderful family, watching my children discover new things, I love taking pictures & being outdoors!

I am a paparazzi free site, which means I will not post pictures of the stars doing day to day activities or post gossip from the magazines. I will use paparazzi pictures from Red Carpet Events or Appearances cast members knowingly pose for. (sometimes set pictures will be used at my discretion)

I try my best to keep you up to date with all the Twilight Saga News & recently started the "There's Life Outside The Saga?!" feature which keeps you informed of the cast's other projects!

Hope you enjoy & visit often!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.