To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Julia Jones Talks About Preparing for her Role as Leah

Julia talks about finishing the books & getting into shape:

"This all happened just a couple of weeks ago and I start filming in two weeks. I've been carrying the books with me everywhere I go and I'm almost finished reading them."

Julia admits she needs to get into shape and fast!

"In human form the werewolves are in incredible shape, which is why Taylor had to bulk up for New Moon," she explained. "I should probably start running again!"

Is there anything that the actress is worried about?

"In the book Leah has really short, cropped hair. So right now my biggest concern is that they'll make me cut all my hair off!"

She looks like she is in killer shape to me! No?

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.