To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Rob Singing & Me Dreaming of What Could Be...

I can't tell you how many times I have listened to Never Think on the Twilight soundtrack...I swear my kids have it memorized. I just melt at the sound of Rob's voice, and wish so bad he was contributing to the New Moon Soundtrack.

More than that, I wish I could see Rob perform...in some intimate little setting...in a coffee shop in a quaint little town...where it feels like he is singing to me alone...where he invites me up to his room in a cute little bed and breakfast outside this quaint little town...

*shudders, snaps back to reality*

Well I can dream can't I?! But, since that is never going to happen, here are some videos of Rob singing.

*back to listening & dreaming of that room...in that B&B...with Rob...*



{Videos via Thinking of Rob}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.