To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*Drum Roll* TA DA! My New Design!

My AWESOME Blog Designer Dana, of Lily Bean Designs has created this amazing new header for me...and I heart her for it! I just sit and stare at all the lovely Robsten goodness it provides me:

*Stares* *Drools* *wishes I was KStew*

Any who...if you are in need of any bloggy design goodness, go visit my friend Dana @ Lily Bean Designs or go visit her Etsy shop! She also made my animated buttons (that you can't see right now because photobucket sucks)

In Short, she Rocks and I love the Awesomeness she creates for me!

4 comments:

half_my_self said...

Looks great! I love your banner!

My Twilife said...

Thanks so much! I really like it too!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I love it! It looks great. I guess, I'm should have her do mine too. My apple is looking stretched out. :)

My Twilife said...

@Honolulu Girl, yes contact her, she is great to work with and not expensive at all! What is your blog?

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.