To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rob Has Been Spotted on Eclipse Set: End of Rob Watch '09

If you follow me and my Twitter BFF's, you know we have been conducting our own Rob Watch '09 and we were up to 12 days of NO ROB!!

We were all wondering, Where's Robdo?

@Late2thePartee shared this pic on Twitter

(which super hilar and appropriate!)

But Alas, Rob was spotted on set today putting an end to the misery that was Rob Watch '09. We can all breathe a sigh of relief:

Where have you been Mister?! We have been crazy worried about you...

You shouldn't do that to us...Let's get a closer look:

Oh Rob, how I have missed you...

Pics of Rob on set via Thinking of Rob.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hahaha!! I love that Where's Robdo pic!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.