To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Mindless Monday Y'all!

Monday's are a drag...hard to get moving...so to help get your ass in gear, I am bringing you Mindless Monday!

And since there has been a Rob drought lately...

I figured you could use your Rob fix:

I swiped this video while visiting Twitarded! And while I was there I saw their newest post and stole that video from them too...I know I'm a bitch...but it's Monday...


You Touch my TALALA...Mmmmm my Ding Ding Dong! HA!

And the pic with Rob & TomStu! HILAR!

2 comments:

DandHRoberts said...

I am loving the new background!

My Twilife said...

Thank you! I am working on new fonts and my designer is doing a new header for me so I am so pumped! Glad you like!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.