To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No Paps Thanks You Very Much: My Twilife Goes Paparazzi Free!

My Twilife is a Paparazzi Free site, which means I will not post pictures of the stars doing day to day activities or post gossip from the magazines. I will only use paparazzi pictures from Red Carpet Events or Appearances cast members knowingly attend and pose for. (sometimes set pictures will be used at my discretion)

Not only do I think that it would be incredibly annoying to be followed around all the time no matter what you were doing, it has also become scary & unsafe at times! So, unless the pictures are from a red carpet event, a cast appearance, or from the movie set, I will no longer post pap pics of the Twilight saga stars!

Also, because this picture comes to mind and it makes me sad:



p.s. I don't think I am better than anyone because of this, nor do I think less of you or your site if you are not Paparazzi free...this is just my choice. Just throwing that out there!

4 comments:

Lea said...

I love you for this!

Danny said...

Totally agree and appreciate! uh and yes the pic makes me also sad!

itsjustme said...

Good for you! Maybe if more ppl would avoid these pics, the bastards would stop getting rich making others miserable.

My Twilife said...

Thanks everyone! Reconfirms my reasons for doing this! Thanks for the support and comments!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.