To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Twilife Twitter Goal: 1000 Followers by the New Year!

Hello lovely readers! I have decided to make myself a little Twitter goal to reach before the New Year! I would like to reach 1000 followers before 2010...think you can help? I hope so! ;)

Are you already following me on Twitter? Well then, THANK YOU! You can still help me reach my goal of 1000 followers by Re-Tweeting my goal: Follow @MyTwilife and help her reach her goal of 1000 followers!

Not following me on Twitter? Follow me here: @MyTwilife


When I reach 1000 Followers I will also be holding another great Giveaway to thank you for your help! So start Tweeting!

Thanks in advance,

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO LEND A HELPING HAND!!! I HOPE YOU REACH YOUR GOAL!!! :-)

My Twilife said...

Thanks so much redfairy224!! I saw your RT too! :) Thanks alot!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.