To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Peter Facinelli Would Like 'Breaking Dawn' as 2 Films; Wants Chris Weitz




MTV chatted with my favorite Dr., Peter Facinelli at the Z100 Jingle Ball and he talks about Breaking Dawn and what he would like to see happen:

With "New Moon" being such an overwhelming success, there probably won't be an issue getting another flick green-lit — but Facinelli insisted the cast is just really excited that "New Moon" was such a hit. "I haven't heard or seen [a script yet]. I think everybody's just kind of still on the 'New Moon' high," he added. "And we're gearing up for 'Eclipse.' I'm excited for 'Eclipse.' That's my favorite book."

So, if or when "Breaking Dawn" goes into production, Facinelli does know which scene he's looking forward to shooting. "You know, there's this scene where Bella has the baby," he said, jokingly adding, "Like any other doctor, I'm not there at the time. I think I'm on the ninth playing a round of golf, but it's an interesting scene. I'd like to see how that's shot."

Will the film actually be split into two parts? Facinelli would be cool with that. "I would love to have them break it into two parts because it's such a thick book," he said. "I think that'd be fantastic to split into two, 'cause there's so much information. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be good."

The star would also love to welcome back Weitz as director, if the studio decides that's what's best. "I'd love to see Chris Weitz back," he said. "I don't know. I mean, I know he actually has another film he's doing right now, so your guess is as good as mine. I'm sure they'll get somebody very capable. I mean, we've had some pretty fantastic directors so far."

Read it all here.

post signature

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.