To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ashley Greene in Teen Prom Magazine

The "New Moon" star is gracing the cover of the magazine in an elegant purple dress with a bow and embroidery in the front, for a feature story spotlighting her role as spokesperson for DonateMyDress.org, a charity which distributes used prom dresses to underprivileged teens. In the issue, Ashley shares her prom story and dishes out some good advice for the big night. Of course, she also manages to sneak in a few "Twilight" bits.

The actress, who is no doubt busy prepping to reprise her role as Alice Cullen in "Eclipse," the next installment in the "Twilight" series, got involved with DonateMyDress.org because of her own experience trying to save up for prom.

"I bought my dress and I pretty much paid for everything because my parents really didn’t have the money to pay for something like that. I worked for it, so I think it meant that much more to me because I had to save up," she tells Prom2010.

While charity work seems to be top on the 22-year-old actress' priority list lately (she recently filmed a PSA to fight global poverty), Ashley also manages to dish some details on what it was like to shoot "New Moon". "With 'Twilight', I was just so nervous and new. I didn’t know what to expect," Ashley tells the magazine. "With 'New Moon', we had [already] portrayed these characters and the fans responded to the movie and loved it.

"Also, Alice’s part became more pivotal. I got to do some action, and basically guided Bella through the whole second half of the film. I was so thankful that it happened in the second movie because I’m not sure I could have handled it in the first one."


Read more about her charity & the rest of the article here.

post signature

via Twifans

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.