To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kristen Talks Kissing Dakota: "I wasn't allowed to grope her."


Access Hollywood has a short interview with Kristen Stewart about her love scene with Dakota Fanning in The Runaways:

Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning share a smooch in their new rock ‘n’ roll movie, “The Runaways,” but Kristen said one thing got in the way – the law.

“She was 15, and I wasn’t allowed to grope her,” Kristen, 19, told Access Hollywood on Wednesday at the press junket for her new rocker film. “I’m actually not kidding, there are major restrictions that I don’t remember [from] when I was younger.

“I don’t want to give anything way. It’s a really passionate, hardcore scene,” she continued. “No, it’s just a kiss. It’s not really a big deal.”

“It’s just something that happened in their lives,” Dakota told Access of the kissing scene. “In the script, it’s not like a big build up or something that they talk about afterwards.”

The two play teenage members of ‘70s all-girl rock act The Runaways, starring as the iconic Joan Jett (Kristen) and Cherie Currie (Dakota).

“It looks great in the movie, but we are not close to the musicians that they are,” Kristen said.

But the two loved looking like rock stars – and plan to share their outfits with the women who inspired the film.

“I loved the outfits, I kept most all of them,” Dakota said. “Cherie gave her corsets away and we had them remade for the movie, [so] I’m going to give her one and I think that will be really cool.”

“I gave Joan a leather jacket,” Kristen said. “I wrote all over the back of it.”

“The Runaways” is due April 9.

post signature

Thanks Rachel @ NBC

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.