To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Rachelle & Bryce: New Moon & Eclipse Victoria

As you all know, Rachelle Lefevre was replaced as Victoria by Bryce Dallas Howard for the third instalment of the Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Yes, I was super peeved about it, thought it was a jack ass move, but moving on...

I do have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that Bryce looked a lot like Rachelle who played Victoria in Twilight & New Moon. The hair is right on (thank the Lord they didn't mess that up) and they actually look similar.

What do you think...am I crazy?

post signature

2 comments:

StarlitViolets said...

I still wish it were Rachelle, but BDH may be able to pull off a decent Victoria.

The HUGE jump was encouraging. They seem to have kept her wild and threatening.

I guess I'll have to just wait and see to form a real opinion.

Unknown said...

I dunno. I mean I'm pleased as I *can* be with what I saw of the new Victoria, but honestly I thought her hair looked too springy and a little like a red-headed poodle. Rachelle's is a lot more flowy and longer and reminds me of flames from a fire....but I'm not being picky or anything ;)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.