To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Billy Burke's Music Video Debut



 From Billy's Website:

“I’ll start this post by saying this… we here at the bb site have been nothing short of BLOWN AWAY by the overwhelming and sincerely adulatory response we’ve received since launching this project. I personally, want to thank each and every one of you who have put forth SO MANY kind thoughts, compliments and good wishes. From conception to fruition and everywhere after, this is now, and will continue to be a collaborative and interactive effort. I’m gonna do my absolute best to keep you current with everything we’re doing and everything that transpires along this dusty ass little road you’re walking with me.
post signature
source

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.