To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Super Secret Comic Book Review

Bluewater Productions, Inc. recently asked Cutie, of Super Secret Twilight Blog fame if she would be interested in receiving an early copy of their soon to be relased comic FAME: Robert Pattinson. She enlisted the help of her bloggy partner in crime kg and together they have written an AWESOME review. Check it out and leave them some love in the comments!

Click here to go to the review. Be sure to follow SSTB too! :)




post signature

3 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

Awwww!! Thank you so much!!! And yes, leave some comment love! Bwahahahahha

Meg, you = *wonderment*
me = *verklempt*
you + me = true love
The end.
(what the heck did I just type?)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Twilife said...

How amazing!! I did not know this! That is so cool cutie!! *hugs*

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.