To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Michael Sheen Interviews Ashley Greene for Interview Magazine!

Michael Sheen caught up with Ashley Greene & did a witty little interview with her for Interview Magazine! I picked my favorite part:

SHEEN: So obviously you’ve developed an interest in fashion since the last time I saw you.

GREENE: You’re a jerk.

SHEEN: [laughs] Don’t say that. I’m the interviewer, and you can’t call the person who’s interviewing you a jerk. That’s the reason why I agreed to do this: I can do whatever I want. So tell me about fashion. Do you feel pressure every time you go out because you know that there’s a high chance that someone’s going to take a picture of you walking down the street? Do you feel a pressure to not dress in jean shorts and flip-flops?

GREENE: There was a moment in time where I was kind of having this mini-breakdown because it was all very new, and it was all being thrown at me really quickly, and I was going, “Why are people reporting on this? Why do people care what I’m wearing or what I’m eating, and why are people looking down on me because I’m not wearing high heels?” That’s the downside to being in the public eye. When girls come up and say, “You’re my role model,” it’s really flattering, but it’s also really scary because I’m not perfect and I’m going to make mistakes. I’ve just decided that I have to continue to live my life and do what I do. Hopefully, people love me because of who I am, not who I pretend to be.

SHEEN: Is it true that you always ask for a male body double because you have both sets of sexual organs?

GREENE: I might ask for a male body double because I have broad shoulders, but definitely not because I have two sets of organs, no.

SHEEN: Is it true that your Twitter name is HotForRob23?

GREENE: That’s absolutely not true.

SHEEN: Okay, last question: In exactly 10 years’ time, what would you like to be doing?

GREENE: I’ll be 32. Maybe having a baby?

SHEEN: You’d like to be in hideous pain on this day in 10 years’ time?

GREENE: I have a high tolerance for pain. No, I think something along the lines of doing a really incredible, inspiring film with a strong female character. I think when I’m around 32, I’ll be up for things like that.

SHEEN: What are a couple of female performances in films that you watched that have inspired you?

GREENE: Charlize Theron in Monster [2003]. She’s one of the most incredibly beautiful people alive, and when I was watching that movie, she scared the shit out of me. I thought she did a fantastic job.

SHEEN: I watched 500 Days of Summer [2009] the other day. I thought Zooey Deschanel was fantastic.

GREENE: She’s the queen of indies. And, Joseph Gordon-Levitt transitioned really well, too.

SHEEN: You make it sound like he’s an alien. “He transitions.”

GREENE: No, I’m just saying that I might have a mini-crush on him. That’s all I’m saying.

SHEEN: Well, this is an interview, not a dating agency. I’m not here to hook you up. But, on that note, I think we’ve taken up enough of your time. You can get back to your much more important life that you’ve got going on in the background.

GREENE: Like eating dinner.

SHEEN: By the way, you got the answer to the 10 years’ time question wrong. The correct answer is: working with me.

GREENE: Oh, of course. Doing a fantastic film with Michael Sheen. Where he plays an elf.

I think Michael Sheen is so funny! So I picked this part of the interview to post, but you can read the whole thing over at Interview Magazine.

post signature

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.