To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Kellan Lutz & Paul Wesley's Vamped Up Cosmo Shoot

Entertainment Tonight has a behind the scenes look at the photo shoot for the upcoming issue of Cosmopolitan magazine featuring Twilight Vamp Kellan Lutz & The Vampire Diaries Paul Wesley (Stephan Salvatore). The Vamped up issue hits newsstands January 12th!



"Hunky vampires unite! ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ star Kellan Lutz and “Vampire Diaries” star Paul Wesley are just two of Cosmo’s Fun Fearless Males, and only ET is behind the scenes with them as they shoot their new Cosmopolitan cover — and Kellan talks about being de-fanged!

“I read the [Stephenie Meyer] books after I got the role, and I still didn’t realize that we didn’t have fangs until we started shooting ['Twilight'],” reveals Kellan. “We were doing the hair and makeup and put in the cool contacts and I’m like, ‘Guys, uh, what about the fangs?’ And they’re like, ‘You guys don’t wear fangs.’ No fangs, no fun.”

Kellan you are too cute! :) "Guys...Where are my fangs?" LOL... I am looking forward to this issue!

post signature

Source via NMM.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.