To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Taylor Lautner Talks Jacob's Transformation in 'New Moon'


MTV: There are a lot of shirtless moments in "New Moon," and some critics have called them gratuitous. As an actor, do you find it hard to not also laugh at some of those scenes?

Lautner: [When Jacob] wipes her blood? Seriously, I start laughing so hard every time I see [that scene]. "Oh, you're bleeding? Let me fix it." It's so embarrassing. Here's the thing: There's a reason he's not wearing clothes all the time. When he transforms, all his clothes get shredded; he can't help it. And when he goes into the woods to get something to put on, so he's not naked, it's just a ripped pair of jean shorts. And he's also hot. He's 108 degrees, so that's another reason.

MTV: Now that you've got all these muscles, will you only accept those kinds of roles from here on out?

Lautner: Look, I love this character, I love this story. Putting on the weight and not wearing much clothing was required by the role. A year from now, if I love a character that requires me to lose 40 pounds, I'm ready to do it.

MTV: What do you see as the key difference between fans who call themselves Team Edward and those who are Team Jacob?

Lautner: Well, Edward and Jacob are complete opposite guys. They are hot and cold. [He laughs.] Literally. I personally love Jacob and Bella's relationship, how they began as best friends and it starts to grow into something more and more. Both guys are in love with Bella. Both guys are always going to be there for Bella, and they're protective. Ultimately, I think it's about what kind of guy you like.

Read more @ MTV.

post signature

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.