To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

'Up In The Air' Director Says He Wrote the Part For Anna Kendrick




"When I saw her in that movie, I just thought, 'This girl has a different voice from everyone of her generation,' " Reitman said. "She oddly talks like someone from the 1940s, and she's so witty and smart and sharp, and I needed a girl who could go toe-to-toe with George Clooney, and she was the one."

"This was Anna's role," he explained. "I wrote this for Anna. As soon as I saw 'Rocket Science' and I recognized her voice, I started writing for her."

Read more at MTV. He also says he is not a fan of the Twilight Saga... :( Oh well, can't win them all!

post signature

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.