To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mindless Monday

Monday's are a drag...hard to get moving...so to help get your morning (afternoon...*ahem*) going I am bringing you Mindless Monday!
Don't expect anything enlightening...I mean come on...this is Mindless Monday!


This Week's addition of Mindless Monday is an Ode to Robby's Behind:
We will start slow...with the side view:
..oh how I wish there was a butt view in these button fly jeans...
Oh how I wish I were you yellow taxi cab...
...or you cement step in Italy...
Hot Tamale!
*Muah*
Kristen may not like it, but I do Rob!
Yes Rob...Yes I do!
Turns out it is harder to find butt shots than I thought... is no one else as interested in Rob's booty as I am?

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.