To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Caption Contest Finalists

I asked you to caption this photo and here are the top 3 Entries:

josiefrost said...
Emilie sez "All Hail the Hotness that is Rob Pattinson"
Rob sez "How do I get Kristen to think that way?"

@ChauntellCullen said...
Rob: Man Kristen was lookin HAWT in those leather pants, wonder if she gets to keep those...
Emilie: "HELLO EARTH TO EDW.. CED.. ROBERT.."

Melissa said...
Emilie: Come on, just one bite and I...
Rob: WHY does everyone keep asking me to do that! I'm not Edward, I'm ROB! (I like to think he is annoyed with her! :-) )

So vote for your favorite by leaving a comment below or Tweeting me. When commenting/tweeting just give the name of the person you think should win (josiefrost, Chauntell Cullen or Melissa)
Thanks to everyone who participated! :)

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.