To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Who Do You Love?

I think it is pretty obvious that I am totally Team Edward, but I started to wonder...What are my readers? Team Edward? Team Jacob? Or Team Switzerland? I personally have no clue how you could NOT be Team Edward, but that's just me. Yes, I do realize everyone has a certain taste, even if it's for the wrong guy! HA!

So I am dying to know...what are you? Who do you love and why?

Please leave a comment and let me know whose team you are on and why! I will feature some of the best comments in a future post!

GO TEAM EDWARD!

3 comments:

Lea said...

I'm very much Team Edward but Jacob's a hotty too. I like my men hairy but not too hairy...lets face it, Jacob's about to get very hairy!

marie said...

I will forever be Team Edward! Jacob whines too much for my taste.

DandHRoberts said...

I am undecided always so Team Switzerland. With a little extra Rob thrown in. Maybe after Taylors birthday it will swing back again.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.