To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rob + Emilie = Chemistry?


That is what Gossip Girls are reporting:

"The day’s film outing comes amidst rumors that Rattinson and de Ravin’s chemistry is dead on - leading to reports of tension between Rob and his “Twilight” co-star Kristen Stewart."

“They spent a lot of time telling jokes, laughing and whispering in each other’s ears. At one point Emilie took Robert’s Ray-Bans and was playfully wearing them before putting them back in his shirt pocket – it was very flirty. Rob was so sweet and attentive; if I didn’t know anything about him, I would think Emilie was his girlfriend!” a source tells of the new co-star’s connection."

I know this is just gossip, so take it for what it is but, all I know is I don't really like the eyes she is giving him in the first picture! Not like I own him, but would rather see him with Kristen!

You can check out all the pictures @ Gossip Girls.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.