To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Vampire Library



"The Vampire Library is a resource for readers of vampire fiction, literature and non-fiction books. This site offers lists of vampire books, detailed book information, and links to purchasing information where available. In association with Amazon.com."

I thought this was so cool! Obviously The Twilight saga will always be my first love, and I will continue to read them over and over and over...but I love to read and am open to reading something other than Twilight...every once in a while!

I hesitantly started reading The House of Night series by PC & Kristen Cast, at the suggestion of a friend, and found that I really liked it! I couldn't put them down. I am waiting on the latest book to come out in October.

So, if you would like to see what else is out there...I know it is scary stepping out of the Twilight world...but go ahead and give it a try!

Visit the Vampire Library here.

{Via Twifans}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.