To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Stars Agree: 'Twilight' is for me too!

I found this article and video on kellanlutzonline...helps me feel like I am not the only 27 year old married mom who is in love with the Twilight saga! It is from ontheredcarpet.com:

"Stephenie Meyer's Twilight saga was first marketed to young readers, but judging from the crowd at the first Twilight convention in Los Angeles, Calif., the popular vampire series has reached all demographics.
Yes, even men are catching on to the antics of Edward and Bella. But
Creation convention organizers say by far women in their 30s and 40s are the franchise's strongest fan base. And the Twilight Sisterhood would agree -- women of all ages are at its core."





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im 38 and ADDICTED to Twilight! Also Overly Robsessed!!!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.