To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Interview with Peter Facinelli

Twilight Examiner has an exclusive interview with Peter Facinelli. He talks about Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and wanting a Twilight TV Series!

Speaking of Eclipse, I asked Facinelli if there was anything about director David Slade that he looked forward to working with him for. Said he, "I've heard he's very intense, and I heard he's a great actor's director, so I'm excited to work with him."


The changed directorial hands, too, seems to be exciting to Facinelli. Says he, "Whenever I've done television (Six Feet Under, or Damages, or Nurse Jackie) we worked with different directors each episode. So, it makes it interesting because they come in and it's the same material, but you get a different perspective on it. And that's how it's been on this one too. Chris Weitz has brought his vision; Catherine Hardwicke had hers. And, now, we get to see what David Slade's going to bring ... It's exciting."


Though only contracted for Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, Facinelli also intends to reprise his role as Dr. Carlisle Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, if it comes to fruition. Says he, "I'm a big fan of the series. I wish there were more!"


In our discussions here, I told him, we've bounced around the idea of a post-Breaking Dawn television series, and the witty Facinelli is on board for that as well, he says, "as long as it's called the Carlisle Chronicles." If only, huh?

Read entire interview here

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.