To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

French New Moon Trailer!

UPDATE: Sorry, Summit took down the video due to copyright! I guess I saw it just in time!




(trailer starts at 1:38)

Holy Wolfpack, they look great! This, for me, is so much better than the English trailer...more info revealed!

TRANSLATION:


Jacob: Has anyone ever shared a secret with you that you had to share with no one.
Taylor: New Moon is much more complexe than Twilight.
Edward: I’m leaving, you’ll never see me again.
Taylor: Edward’s leaving makes Bella deeply depressive and Jacob becomes the friend on whom she can always rely.
Jacob: I know what he made you suffer, Bella, I’ll never make you suffer. I swear.
Bella: You know you’re beautiful?
Taylor: Jacob has changed in many ways and is physically much stronger, he put on at least 14 kilos.
Bella: Be careful those things are really heavy.
Taylor: As time passes you can feel the passion growing. New Moon will really bring it up to a whole new level. There’s more action in this movie especially with the intervention of the wolf pack. I think fans will be really satisfied.
Taylor: New Moon is great. The suspense grows from the beginning to the end.
Jacob: Avoid contradicting me.


{Translation and screencaps via TwiCrack}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.