To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Dazed Digital Outtakes & Interview

Dazed Digital has an excerpt from the interview with Kristen in Dazed & Confused Magazine. We will be able to see the full feature on Kristen Stewart in Dazed's September issue which is out tomorrow.

DD: I assume playing Joan Jett is a lot different experience from Twilight? Kristen Stewart: It’s so much fun. She’s the ultimate badass. She was the first woman to start her own record label. Everybody threw her out after the Runaways and was like, ‘Sorry girl, your shticks over’, she was like ‘No, the message stays the same people still want to hear it.'Who the fuck did that before her? The music industry is brutal. Once there’s one wave, one explosion of a type of music, everyone jumps on the bandwagon and tries to emulate that, so there’s a bunch of shitty versions of other bands. So there’s like shitty versions of everybody!
DD: You have any aspirations to do anything else?Kristen Stewart: I know that will just naturally become other things, other than just acting in movies. I don’t know what the fuck I’m going to do. I write shit or whatever. I am going to make my own movies with my friends, absolutely, and I might not only act in them. But really? I love this, I love what I do, I am definitely going to keep doing it if I feel this way about it. That could stop, but until then, I’m just going to just write, make movies, play music.

This pic ROCKS! LOVE IT! She looks killer!

Read the whole thing here.

{via TCA}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.