To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Rob Interview: "I can't remember what my normal life is like"

The UK Daily Record has a good interview with Rob. Here is a tidbit:

"I can't remember what my normal life is like," he admitted in one of his quieter moments.

"Because of internet stuff and Twitter, there will be a crowd if you are in a place for more than half an hour.

"I've learned never to stay in the same place for more than 20 minutes."

He laughed, seemingly still amazed at the Beatles-like level of fandom he has following him.

While many would love that kind of adulation, anyone watching Robert when doing interviews will see he finds the situation difficult to deal with.

He goes on to talk about how he hates watching his performances, was embarrased to go shirtless in New Moon and more!

Read the whole interview here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.