To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

What Are Your Favorite New Moon Moments?

Today is August 20th...know what that means??!!
It is getting closer! Only 3 more excrutiating months of waiting for New Moon's Theatrical release. *rubs hands together*

In honor of that, I am asking for your input on what your favorite New Moon moments are!

I am going to take your favorite moments and add a few of mine and compile a post of all our favorite New Moon Moments to ponder over until the long awaited Novemeber 20th arrives.

So let me know your favorite New Moon Moments by leaving a comment, emailing me at mytwilife@gmail.com or Tweet me at @mytwilife.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.