To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Interview With Kristen Stewart & Joan Jett

The Daily Mail has a great article about Kristen Stewart preparing for her role as Joan Jett in The Runaways:

Kristen said: 'I'm just listening to her music all the time. I'm trying to just make myself aware of the time period and what she was going through.

'It's one of the most immense responsibilities to play a real person. Her story's important. It's an incredibly triumphant feminist story really.

'She's the first woman to ever start her own record label. So many people know her as just being like one of the coolest people to ever live. That in itself is one of the most intimidating things that I've ever had to confront but she's so cool too.'

Joan is equally enthusiastic about Kristen: 'When her hair is cut and with the right make-up, Kristen should make a really good me. 'She sounded great and played well (on the guitar). She has the passion for it, which you can't really be taught.'

Read the entire interview here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.