To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Interview with a Vampire...


Edi Gathegi, a.k.a. Laurent, was in Florida for the Florida SuperCon Convention and Twilight Actors has an exclusive interview with him:

So, you said that you have a lot of really good friends on the set of Twilight. Do you hang out with people outside the set?

Taylor [Lautner] and I hang out with Kellan [Lutz], and Peter Facinelli hosts game night, we play poker at his house. Rachelle [Lefevre] and I are food junkies so we meet for brunch and cake for brunch. So on the Twilight movies, it is like a Twilight family, we all get along and we all understand each other. It's fun. Vamp-camp is what we named it. Welcome to Vamp Camp!

In the movie, do you have a death scene?

Well in the books, there's no death scene. Jacob just talks about it and was like that blood sucker was easy to kill, which isn't true. It's just a 16 year boy who's cocky. Yeah, it took you 5 werewolves to kill 1 vampire! So come on, how easy could have it have been? Because Laurent is awesome! But what I was really hoping for was to go out with a bang. I kept saying to everybody, I'm going to go out with a bang and be punching werewolves and running through forests, so I wasn't disappointed when I go the script, but I don't want to give too much away

Read the entire interview here.

{Found via NMM}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.