To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

'New Moon' Trailer Now In Theatres?

"According to a reader, the New Moon trailer that was first shown at the MTV Movie Awards may begin showing up in theaters on Friday with, at the very least, Sandra Bullock’s new film The Proposal, as it was shown at a sneak preview of the film last night–

"I just thought I’d let you know, because there has been a lot of speculation as to when they would start putting out the trailer for New Moon…I SAW IT TONIGHT AT THE THEATRE. It was AWESOME! I went to see the sneak peak of The Proposal (which by the way is a hilarious movie, go see it) and it was the first movie trailer. I about freaked when they showed the shoreline, I knew exactly what it was! It was the same as the “sneak” we saw during the MTV Movie Awards, but seriously it was 100% better to see it in the theatre."

"Some of you have already noticed the New Moon poster showing up in theaters, as well–as shown in this shot that another reader sent in."

Have any of you seen the trailer in theatres yet?

Source: NMM

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.