To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Robert Pattinson Talks About Fame


Robert Pattinson Unlimited has this interview from Metro France:


"Yellow lenses and pale complexion , Rob Pattinson stopped for a few minutes on the set of “New Moon” to talk with us about the successful franchise and his recent career.


Metrofrance : When we met you in Paris, You could walk freely in the street without being noticed. I guess things must have changed since !

Robert Pattinson : I can’t walk in the street anymore, except if I’m dressed up! (laughs). In fact it’s a relief to come back on a set.


Metrofrance : Were you surprised by the huge success of the first sequel ?

Robert Pattinson : I am still surprised ! Even here, on the set. Yesterday, there were 300 people waiting to catch a glimpse of us. It’s absolutely crazy : everyday I talk to someone who loves it, or who knows someone who loves, Twilight” ! It’s so crazy that I don’t dare get outside. Even when I arrive at an airport, there’s always a custom officer to ask me an autograph for his daughter !


Metrofrance : Did you choose a different approach for Edward ?

Robert Pattinson : Yes a lot. I consider now he is a ghost, a thing out of Bella’s mind. I am more a memory than a character, which is very weird. I must give the impression that his world is about to collapse any second


Metrofrance : Are you going to sing again on the soundtrack ?

Robert Pattinson : I don’t think so, even if it’s too early to state it! Twilight’s soundtrack sold out so well that a lot of famous bands want to be part of it !


Metrofrance : You must have a lot of propositions. How do you choose the “good ones” ?

Robert Pattinson : My schedule is tight up to the end of the year, and all the roles I have chosen are completely different one from another. I can’t give you more details because all the contracts are not signed yet. But obviously, I don’t choose according to the type of film but according to the screenplay and the character. Only one thing matters : I must like them.


Metrofrance : When you were a child , were you fond of a particular actor ?

Robert Pattinson : As a kid, I didn’t know I was going to be an actor. So when I started, it took me 3 or 4 years to realize it was really my job. However if I had to choose, I would say Jack Nicholson and Jean-Paul Belmondo.


Metrofrance : Belmondo ?

Robert Pattinson : I like his being an anti hero, the kind of actor who seems to be self confident and who doesn’t mind assuming his feelings. "


No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.