To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Interview with Daniel Cudmore aka Felix

Twilight Lexicon had the opportunity to interview Daniel Cudmore, who plays Felix in New Moon. Here are some excerpts from their interview:

How would you characterize the New Moon audition process?It was very unexpected for me. I had auditioned for one character and was called about a call-back for another character which somehow I had no idea about. Fortunately, I couldn’t make the call-back and had a chance to get it right and put it on tape. A week later I got the good news.

How did you and the other Volturi and Guard cast members build your character relationships? Charlie Bewley and I met at a costume fitting and got together a few days later for a coffee to chat about New Moon We both have a very similar background and outlook on life so we got along right away, which helped with our characters since they’ve had quite a long working relationship and haven’t gotten sick of each other yet.

Do you have anything more that you’d like to share with Twilight fans? Just that it’s so great to be attached to this project because the fans are so passionate about it which is great to see, and I hope everyone enjoys New Moon as much as I did to film it.

Read Twilight Lexicon's full interview with Daniel Cudmore here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.