To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Expect More Authentic, Natural Performances in New Moon

Rotten Tomatoes takes a closer look at Chris Weitz in their latest New Moon Article:

Producer Wyck Godfrey, speaking exclusively to Rotten Tomatoes, surmised that Weitz's own acting experience and affinity for actors made for a remarkably comfortable working environment on the set of New Moon: "I think having been in a movie himself and having acted before, he really trusts actors and I think they can really feel that inherently. And as a result, we've gotten much more authentic, very natural performances from all the actors."

Hallelujah! I for one am so happy about this! And from the little we have seen of New Moon so far I am optimistic that it will be far better than Twilight. While I loved the movie, lets face it, it could have been SO much better!
Maybe after New Moon I won't have to defend myself to non-Twiaddicts like I did after the not so stellar first movie!

Read the whole article here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.