To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

KStew: Dazed & Confused


As you might remember from yesterday, I shared that Kristen Stewart will be featured on the cover of Dazed and Confused Magazine. Well MTV has some more details and pictures from the September issue of which Kristen graces the cover:

"The fact is, the paparazzi and most interviewers, they want your soul," she said in the magazine. "It's so scary because your persona ... and I guess I now have one, because people think of me in a certain way ... is all based entirely on quick snippets of crazed moments in your life. And that is what people then base their entire opinion of me on!"

She added that in those interviews, people can misconstrue what she says in any number of ways. "Anything you say can come and bite you in the ass," Stewart said. "It's not even like you say things you don't mean, it's just that sometimes they come out wrong."

The 19-year-old also said that when she chooses projects, she's careful to pick roles that she can relate to. "With 'Adventureland,' and pretty much everything else I've done, I've been lucky because they're characters I really identified with," she said. "Sometimes, I'll read something and it has something about it that makes you need to live it, and if you don't, it's like an unconsummated relationship."

Picture Source

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.