To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I need to get my husband to join this blog!


I was over at Twifans and stumbled upon their post about the Twilight Widowers Blog. HILARIOUS...I need to have my husband join! Maybe he can get some support for my Robsession there....let's hope, for his sake!


Here is a sample of the post: (Be sure to read the rest at Twilight Widower)



"Firstly, please accept my apologies for the incredibly tardy post. As you can imagine, sincethe photos of Robert Pattinson standing shirtless in Italy were released, it has been very difficult for me to get near the computer.(I thought I could sneak a post in earlier this week, but then - alas - the New Moon trailer came out. Add to that the particularly fine weather we've been having in Vancouver lately, and you can perhaps forgive me for my lapse.)It was, in fact, the release of the infamous "shirtless photos" that finally tipped me off to some peculiar behaviour my wife had been exhibiting for some time now.Shortly after the "shirtless pictures" went online, my wife just happened to stop by the local sporting goods store and brought home a set of weights. "Well, it's summer soon," she said, by way of explanation. "You want to look good for the beach, don't you?" she asked innocently, in between replays of the animated shirtless vid on YouTube. I became suspicious.Was I being groomed to look like Edward Cullen?

It may be paranoia on our part, I admit. But just remember, when she pages you at work and you hear “phone call for Mr. Cullen,” odds are it isn’t just a slip on her part…"

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.