To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kristen a Joan Jett Fan

Photo Pop sugar



"Back out for another day’s work, Kristen Stewart arrived at Coast Anabelle Hotel in Burbank for “The Runaways” on Tuesday (June 16). There to once again meet-up with Joan Jett, Kristen has been intently studying the rock legend - whom she portrays in her new movie.

As for how Miss Stewart and Miss Jett get along - the “Twilight” actress says that she’s been a fan for a long time.

“I’ve been listening to [Jett’s] music all the time; I spent New Year’s with her,” Kristen told MTV. “I am just trying to make myself aware of the time period and what she was going through.”

Source: Gossip Girls

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.