To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

KStew takes a Coke/Smoke break




Kristen takes a break during her photo shoot yesterday. Here are some of the pics from Just Jared

Also, in her interview with Interview Magazine she talked about her fame and her family.

“Well, this is never something that I sought out. For most actors, it’s such a struggle to get work,” Kristen said. “Once they have it, they feel that there’s an enormous amount of pressure on them to make it work, and have everyone love them. In my case, it was never like that. It was just about working with the people that I want to work with, and telling the stories that I want to tell, you know? And, you’re right, it was also because my whole family is involved in the entertainment industry in some way. My brother’s a grip. My mom’s a scriptwriter. My dad’s a director. So it’s like, at heart I’m a below-the-line girl.”

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.