To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Moon: Like The Book On Acid


Michael Welch: “Well first of all it's going to look different. It's going to feel different and frankly I think it's going to be better. With Twilight we didn’t really know, I mean you could never really know, with New Moon we knew so we all came in with a level of focus and commitment to just pleasing the fans …cause if you can keep the fans happy you're going to be good. "


Christian Serratos:”I think everyone’s going to be very pleased, the film and the books and everything they just evolved it keeps getting better and better. I read the New Moon script already having read the book and I was still like 'what’s going to happen next'. It’s the same as the book but imagine the book on acid.” Ashley Green: “It’s a little bit more darker. It's just better all around we kind of had this Twilight platform and just stepped up from it so it's great.”

Peter Facinelli:[You can expect] “more of the unexpected.”

{Via TwiCrack}
Source HollyScoop

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.