To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rob on 'Remember Me' Set: Day 3


Not only do they have new pics from the set of Remember Me, but I love Socialite Life's take on the whole Chace Crawford vs. Robert Pattinson Hottest Bachelor issue:

"That's it. If Robert Pattinson can have an umbrella holder, so can I. Things were much calmer on the Remember Me set today. There were no reports of crazed fans rushing the heartthrob.

Maybe it was because all his fans were busy writing letters to People magazine for choosing Chace Crawford and not RPattz as the hottest bachelor. What was People thinking?

I've decided that I'm going to mail People magazine 100 pairs of fake fangs in protest."


No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.