To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Chris Weitz: New Moon "will look and feel like an old romance."


HitFix has a short interview with Chris Weitz where he talks about his next project and what the feel of New Moon will be:

"It's called 'The Gardener' and it's about a Mexican gardener," Weitz said. "And I'm not joking. It sounds like a joke movie, but it's not."

Directing the third "Twilight" movie was out of the question, "impossible without serious disjunction" due to scheduling. But he said there will be some noticable stylistic differences between the first film, directed by Catherine Hardwicke, and his "New Moon."

"I like classical films, I'm kinda an old fogey in that way. Catherine... is very much more contemporary. This will look and feel like an old romance."

YAY! I love old Romances!!!!!! Just when I thought New Moon couldn't possibly get any better!

{via TwiCrack}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.