To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Kristen & Taylor Discuss Their Relationship, On & Off Screen

HitFix has a great recap of the round-table interview (after the press conference) at Comic-Con:

"We have a similar relationship to Jacob and Bella. Edward and Bella's is so tense all the time. Jacob and Bella's is open and free and they can talk to each other about anything. I would definitely say me and Kristen have a similar relationship to that," said Lautner in a round-table interview at Comic-Con, after the pair's appearance at a "Twilight" press conference earlier in the day.

"And I'm not like that with everyone either," Stewart followed-up. "It's so rare for me to be able to do that. [Taylor] puts people at ease."

Stewart went on to explain how her character has changed from the first film. "I think [Bella] grows up light years in this one. What I really like with the second one... we're not looking at a kid who's sort of immaturely, but impressively, going for something. Now this young lady, this woman, might actually be getting to know herself. She definitely matures."

However, she wouldn't reveal if she, personally, is more for Team Edward or Team Jacob. "I don't know who I'd pick. I don't feel like [Bella] even makes a choice. She has to do what she has to do, so I'd probably do the same."

Kristen also discusses her current role as Joan Jett:

Stewart appreciates the time between each film to work on other projects, to clear the palate. Most recently, she's been devoting herself to "The Runaways," in which she stars alongside Dakota Fanning, playing rock icon Joan Jett. Both actresses will be heard singing as well.

"I'm with [Jett] constantly. Thank God. It's about having her energy around. This was the most important time in her life," Stewart says. "She says the most ridiculous things to me like, ‘This was what it was like to peak at 16.' It's like, you really think you peaked at 16?!"

Stewart touch on her own current "peak" as she gets "better at the craziness - but that's not what I've ever had a problem with. It's like the self-evaluation in interviews, self-definition. I don't know myself very well. I always take it really seriously. But I'm doing that less and less... which may not be a good thing."

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.