To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

ET = FAIL...HitFix Saved the Day

Since ET Online Promised Live Feed from the Press conference and then EPICALLY FAILED...I checked out HitFix's live blogging. Here are some of my fav excerpts:

9:54 a.m. There are ground-rule. "We're here to talk about the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon.'" That means no personal questions.

9:56 a.m. Taylor, Kristen and Robert arrive on stage. Kristen is in full-on Joan Jett mode, rave hair tussled. I'm not sure I've ever seen Rob's hair look this conditioned.

10:00 a.m. "There's more to think about. It's a more mature part. She's older. She has more to deal with. Yeah. That's it." That's how Stewart attempts to express how Bella is different this season.

10:01 a.m. "I'd like to think that I haven't changed that much. Within myself, I don't think I've changed. When I'm walking down the street, I look down a lot more often," Pattinson says, explaining how his life has changed. He adds, "It seems to keep building, the magnitutde of this franchise."

10:03 a.m. How has Stewart changed? "I cut my hair off."

10:09 a.m. "I thought they did a pretty good job with the wolf transformation... The werewolves definitely step up the action in this movie. There's double the action in this movie," Lautner promises. He adds, "There's also the beginning of a love triangle."

10:10 a.m. Taylor and Kristen both have fond memories of their "breakup" scene, which was shot in 35 degrees with artificial rain. "That was bad and I wasn't really wearing much," Taylor says.

10:12 a.m. "I think my breakup scene was my favorite scene," Pattinson says of the five-page dialogue sequence that's distanced from the other supernatural aspects in the story. "Hopefully it will come off as having quite a few more levels than the relationship in 'Twilight.'"

10:13 a.m. Why do people love "Twilight" so much? "I think a lot of the characters are very relatable," Taylor says. Stewart praises the first-person narrative. This isn't what the reporter wants. He wants to know why kids love vampires. "The problem is that when I look at it, I never look at it as a vampire story," Pattinson responds, saying he tries to ignore the vampire element as much as he can.

10:18 a.m. "Everyone looks at Edward as the hero and he's being continually saved by the damsel-in-distress," Pattinson says.

10:19 a.m. "To growl... Actually, I'm asked that more by fans. They ask me to grown for them and I actually don't enjoy doing that," Taylor warns.

10:20 a.m. "You can ask me anything you want," Stewart says. It's true! She just won't answer.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.