To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fan Experience @ Twilight Screening


TwiCrack reader Courtney shared her video and experience from last nights Twilight Screening at Comic Con:


Not one second later did the same tinted window bus pull up to the side of the theater i was at. I was completely alone, with a bunch of cops standing in front of the opening doors of the bus. A bunch of random comic con badged people walked off the bus and THENNNN.....through the bus doors...I saw that famous jawbone and those pursed lips wearing ray bans. Sure enough...there is Robert walking down the bus steps only centimeters away from me. I didnt have my camera out but he was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Just when I thought I could die a happy girl...out walks Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser, Peter Facinelli, Billy Burke, Rachelle Lefevre, Ashley Greene, Kellan, Anna Kendrick, Michael Welch, Kiowa Gordon(Embry). I saw Kristen Stewart literally RUN out of the bus...she looked so scared of the fans so i managed an action shot of her but wow...when Taylor Lautner came out. He honestly glows...he is so gorgeous...no photoshop on those promos pics...honestly...the man glows. I was literally shaking.

Read the rest here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.