To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top 10 New Moon Facts Revealed at Comic Con

Rotten Tomatoes reveals their "Top Ten New Moon Facts Revealed at Comic-Con" and below is my favorite one:

6. The New Moon kids like it when their characters suffer. Asked which scene in New Moon was their favorite, each star picked one in which their characters broke up with each other. "I walk her up to her door and say goodbye to her and I'm going off to fight in the woods and she's worried," Lautner answered. "She's scared for me. I thought that it was kind of cute, but I also like the breakup scene."

"That's my favorite scene in the movie," Stewart said, her face lighting up. "We call it a breakup scene because he basically tells her that they can't be friends anymore and he's transforming. If you ever, ever treated me like that you would kill me."

And Pattinson's favorite scene? "I think my breakup scene was my favorite scene," he said. "I mean, hopefully it'll come off as having quite a few more levels than the relationship in Twilight. It was interesting. It was like a five page long dialogue scene. That didn't happen at all in the first one and it's quite an interesting little moment. It completely bypasses all the supernatural elements of the story as well, which I found quite interesting."

You can read all 10 at Rotten Tomatoes.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.