To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chris Weitz Confirms: Radiohead on New Moon Soundtrack

HitFix reveals Chris Weitz confirmed at Comic-Con, that Radiohead will in fact be on the New Moon Soundtrack:

Director Chris Weitz has confirmed to HitFix.com that Radiohead's Thom Yorke and Bon Iver will be contributing all-new tracks to the film "Twilight Saga: New Moon."
"I selfishly want to put songs in by artists I love. And some the cast and crew also happen to love," says Weitz. "I think [Bon Iver] is fantastic. He says he wrote it for the film, but who ever knows if it might just be something laying around in his cupboard."

Weitz mentioned that he will be listening to Yorke's new track tomorrow (July 24) and "unless it's sounds of him belching, I think I'll put it in."

Read the rest @ HitFix.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.