To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exclusive Statement From Rachelle


E! Online has a statement from Rachelle Lefevre:

UPDATE: We just received this exclusive statement from Lefevre:

"I was stunned by Summit's decision to recast the role of Victoria for Eclipse. I was fully committed to the Twilight saga, and to the portrayal of Victoria. I turned down several other film opportunities and, in accordance with my contractual rights, accepted only roles that would involve very short shooting schedules.

"My commitment to Barney's Version is only 10 days. Summit picked up my option for Eclipse. Although the production schedule for Eclipse is over three months long, Summit said they had a conflict during those 10 days and would not accommodate me. Given the length of filming for Eclipse, never did I fathom I would lose the role over a 10-day overlap. I was happy with my contract with Summit and was fully prepared to continue to honor it. Summit chose simply to recast the part.

"I am greatly saddened that I will not get to complete my portrayal of Victoria for the Twilight audience. This is a story, a theatrical journey and a character that I truly love and about which I am very passionate. I will be forever grateful to the fan support and loyalty I've received since being cast for this role, and I am hurt deeply by Summit's surprising decision to move on without me. I wish the cast and crew of Eclipse only the very best."

I can't believe Summit would do that...what a load of crap! I adore Rachelle and I wonder if there is any chance she could get her role back? I am probably just dreaming!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.