To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ash Talks Beauty, Hair & Her Crushes!

The Examiner has a great interview with Ashley Greene, here is an excerpt:

Do you like to wear makeup when not filming, or do you prefer to go natural?
I don't really wear foundation...I prefer tinted moisturizer if anything. Usually after the Borba process I don't need it - my skin is in pretty healthy shape. It's usually Mascara, concealer and lip gloss.

You recently cut your hair (and it looks great!). Was it for your role as "Alice", or something you wanted to do for yourself? Do you prefer it shorter or longer?
Thanks! I cut it to make my hair fit under the Alice wig properly. I didn't have to go quite so short but I figured it's the only time I would EVER do it. I'm a long hair girl... I've had long hair my whole life. It's cute short, but I'll grow it back out.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Hmmm......Love everyone from Kings of Leon....I've got a crush on the band as a whole. I maaaay have a crush on LiL Wayne and I'm pretty sure I've got a crush on Jackson Rathbone too.

Read the rest of the interview with Ash here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.